Arthur L. Fries, RHU
Disability Insurance Claim Advice
Arthur L. Fries, RHU is an independent life and health broker in Nipomo, California. He has sold disability insurance for 30+ years, 20 of those years mostly to attorneys in the Los Angeles area. Fries also acts as a consultant/negotiator with respect to new disability claims, problems related to existing disability claims or those that are terminated by the insurance company. He also provides advice to claimants related to disability claim buy-outs.
Since 1995 – Provided Disability Claim Advice to 800+ individuals nationally. Secured over 1.6 billion dollars in current and future benefits for disability claimants.
Licensed Life & Disability Broker (No longer active in sales) Registered Health Underwriter B.S. – Syracuse University
Disability Claim Consultant to physicians, dentists, attorneys, high end executives/salespeople.
30 years individual disability sales
1st place nationally – Sale of Health Insurance – 6 years in a row for major insurance company
Life member – leading producers Round Table (NAHU)
Former Member – Million Dollar Round Table
National reputation as speaker/author related to disability insurance (sales/claims – 100+ articles)
Distinguished Service Award by DITC(NAHU) for “overall contribution to the disability industry”
Declared/Undeclared expert – Opinions related to completion of applications, coverage, earnings, over-insurance, dual occupations, waivers, etc.
- American College of Forensic Examiners (Fellow)
- Forensic Expert Witness Association of California
- American College of Disability Analysts
- National Association of Health Underwriters - Los Angeles & Orange County Chapters
- Former Board of Directors, speaker and membership chairman of Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors - San Fernando Valley & Orange County chapters
- California Association of Health Underwriters (Charter member)
- International Disability Insurance Society (Charter member)